Just found this Sharpie pen in my (rather cluttered) drawer.
Wanted to share the story behind it with all of you :) Back when I was in high school I had this friend who shared a mutual dream with me of being in Broadway. We would go to school auditions together. We went and auditioned for our school’s theater group and this contest that we’re having for foundation week.
We were hanging out after class this one day and we were going through stuff in his bag. I took out his two Sharpies and I asked him why he had two. He said “Just in case.”. And then, we started to talk about Broadway and stuff we had to to for the club (we were both in choir and theater group then). At the end of the day, he gave me the second Sharpie (this one) and when I tried to give it back he said “Keep it. We’ll use it for when we’ll be signing autographs after our shows.” I still have mine, I don’t really know if he still has his. Probably not anymore but meh, it’s the sentiment that counts.
- reallynour likes this
- bejealousplease reblogged this from pumpkiinspicelouis
- bejealousplease likes this
- lanadeys reblogged this from pumpkiinspicelouis
- teaaaaa-po likes this
- theavenges likes this
- fvckedupromance likes this
- ugh-zaynn likes this
- trickorzarriall reblogged this from pumpkiinspicelouis
- chupthi likes this
- pumpkiinspicelouis reblogged this from drtymouth
- pumpkiinspicelouis likes this
- uduloor likes this
- drtymouth posted this